730LL tilling, fertilizing, seeding
The 730 Level-lift™ (LL) Air Disk Drill frame is very similar to the 2210 Level-lift Field Cultivator. The 730LL Air Disk Drill is a secondary tillage and seeding tool, an industry exclusive from John Deere. This frame is designed to offer durable support for the double disk openers while providing flexibility over level to gently rolling terrain.
Frame components include:
- The front-mounted rockshaft
- Tube-Thru-Tube™ frame
- Hose and wiring harness support and protection
Faster working speeds and consistent depth are results of the above features.
The 730 Level-lift frames are:
- constructed of continuous 5-bar Tube-Thru-Tube
- 10- x 10-cm (4- x 4-in.) cross members
- 8- x 15-cm (3- x 6-in.) centerframe hitch tubes
- 5- x 13-cm (2- x 5-in.) end tubes
The large frame member sizes, joint welds, and the wheel module placement add to the structural integrity, providing stable, consistent front-to-rear and side-to-side operation.
- Is 3.40-m (134-in.) deep frame (fore-aft)
- Has 61-cm (24-in.) under-frame clearance
- Can handle residue amounts of up to 40 percent
The wings flex 7 degree up and down. They fold over center for a compact transport or storage profile.
The front-mounted rockshaft:
- Offers superior front-frame strength for unmatched side-to-side levelness
- Provides torsional rigidity for the hydraulic system
- Opens up the frame for true shank placement, improving overall residue flow
The TruPosition™ shanks have a trip force at 91 kg (200 lb) and a 25 cm (10 in.) trip height.