Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
- Push loadable ejectors tackle the toughest conditions
- Automate water management with iGrade™ leveling system
- Versatile and productive in a number of applications
- 1/2 the cost, 1/3 the investment - Save up to 50 cents per cu yd
- Top-loading John Deere scrapers increase productivity for all applications
- AutoLoad™ system for smooth loading and efficient operation
Top-loading John Deere scrapers increase productivity for all applications.
Maximize productivity, minimize costs with 1/3 the initial investment, ½ the labor and ½ the cost (vs. self-propelled scrapers).
Features AutoLoad™ for smooth loading and efficient operation.
The standard offset-wheel frame assembly allows high-speed finishing and stability during hauling, loading, and unloading processes.
Heaped capacities have been increased up to 11 percent, to 15.3 m3 (20.0 cu. yd.) over previous models.
Integrated overflow spill guard, standard on all ejector models, increases capacity while preventing spillage.
Increase the versatility of your scraper fleet by connecting a front or rear scraper, or run our larger scrapers in a triple-pan configuration. That means hauling up to 54.9 m3 (72 cu. yd.) per cycle with only a single operator and rig.
With their wide throat opening and exclusive blade system, loading these ejector scrapers is quick and easy. Mix and match standard and long blades to fit almost any application or material condition.
Equip your 20 or 24 cu. yd. scraper with optional heavy-duty disc brakes for shorter stops, loaded or empty.