The front handle is easily adjustable (360-degree rotation) for comfort.
Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing
Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob
Helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock
Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables
Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch
Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler
Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart
Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?
- Multi-Function Control Handle
Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.