Used, AVAILABLE Immediately, For Sale
Status On Yard, 6473 HOURS
Smith's Implements Inc.
|Address||12258 Buchanan Trail W|
|City, State, Zip/Postal Code||Mercersburg, Pennsylvania 17236|
- Make: New Holland
- Year: 1999
- Model: FX58 PACKAGE DEAL
- Serial#: 165114008
- Est Hours: 6473
- 1999 NEW HOLLAD FX58 PACKAGE DEAL WITH HAY HEAD; 6 ROW CORNHEAD; AND KERNEL PROCESSOR; SAME OWNER FOR LAST 14 YEARS - SOME CUSTOM WORK;
FX58 has 4WD; 650X75R32 Tires that are at least 90% in good condition, Looks like Transition on blower had been replaced recently, Fan looks good and had new paddles recently, Front final Drives look okay. No oil leaks. New Flat Spout 5 years ago, Paint in decent condition. Rear tires 16.9-24 look almost new, 8 years ago had updated new style drive clutch, Has all Shields, Cat Eng (Good one) 3406 Turbo Charged with Electronic fuel control, Radiator re-cored 3 years ago, Auto Luber that works, Cab pretty nice for age. Shifter knob missing and boot missing, Started good. No smoke at startup. Electronic throttle, Steering and hydraulics seemed good. Hydro also seemed okay. No Drift or hesitation. Buddy seat in cab. It also has High Capacity Hyd Pump for rear Hyd. outlets for Dump wagon. Pump is unbolted from Engine since stop using Dump Wagon about 6 years ago. Cutterhead: Knifes were replaced 2 springs ago. Looked good. Cutterhead bearings that winter before. 8 Knife machine. Spout and 4WD look good.
- Kernel Processor: Horning rolls approx. 3 years old or approx.. 1500 acres used so far. Luber works on KP & cutterhead. Spent $6000 on KP but not the original unit as the side frames became cracked.
Model 345W - 3 meter - Hay Head Serial#979471 had Feeder fingers in middle of auger. Gauge Wheels, Arms and tires were good, Hay compression okay. Teeth looked good with only some bent slightly. Overall the hay pickup looked good.
- Model 360N6 6R Row Corn head Serial#955021. Some of the rotary knives could use replaced. Number of the Gathering chains needed retimed. I would say Auger flighting worn as they welded rough all around it to make more aggressive feeding. Points and deck Plate pretty good. Outside points have been bent and straightened some. Driveshaft missing bell on end that fastens on machine. LH Dr Chains look like could use replaced due to about out of adjustment and loose.
Machine can be seen at Mercersburg store: 717.328.2244
- Cutter Head Hours: 5117
- Kernel Processor Yes
- PACKAGE DEAL CHOPPER & HEADS
- NH FX58 w/4WD
- 345W HAY HEAD -- 3 METER
- 360N6 CORN HEAD -- 6 ROW
- KERNEL PROCESSOR
- AT MERCERSBURG STORE: 717.328.2244